Yokota AFB Women's Weight Loss Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Colleen Workout

3 posters

Go down

Colleen Workout Empty Colleen Workout

Post  Colleen Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:22 pm

Rachel and I have been going to the gym weekdays at around 1300. If anyone is interested in joining us. We workout in the parent room. Because of our little princesses (both almost 2 months old) we are not always there at 1300, but usually around that time. We try to go Mon-Fri.

I went to the Turbo Kick class, it's alot of fun. It just takes a minute to catch on to the moves. It's a mixture of kickboxing and dance. I am going to try to go every Monday. This upcoming week, I am going to try to make the 1700 classes also: Mon & Wed Step Areobics, Tue & Thur Pilates. I most likely won't be able to make all of the classes, because of my little one, but I will try to make some.

Hope everyone is doing well and losing their weight!!! I have only lost 4 pounds so far, but every pound counts ladies!!

Good Luck to all!!!!!
Colleen
Colleen

Back to top Go down

Colleen Workout Empty Re: Colleen Workout

Post  Amanda Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:53 pm

I was suppose to try the pilates class today but I didn't make it. I'm going to shoot for next week I guess. I'll be at yoga on sat at 1100. Maybe I"ll see you there.
Amanda
Amanda
Amanda
Admin

https://yokotawwlg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Colleen Workout Empty Pilates Class

Post  Naoko Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:02 pm

I went to Tuesday's pilates class at the gym. The class was full. It has been a long time since my last visit. She turned off the lights to make the room darker. I think this way you don't look at other people, but yourself and instructor. I like Yoga than Pilates. Pilates uses more core, belly muscles than Yoga. I have never tried power yoga, though. I don't have much strength in belly muscles.

Last edited by Naoko on Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:20 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : a couple of typing mistake)

Naoko

Back to top Go down

Post  Amanda Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:29 am

It seems like Yoga is better for upper body and thighs to me. I am going to try to go to pilates again this week if joe gets home on time from work.
Amanda
Amanda
Admin

https://yokotawwlg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down