Yokota AFB Women's Weight Loss Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scheduling

4 posters

Go down

Scheduling Empty Scheduling

Post  Amanda Wed May 27, 2009 6:23 pm

This thread is to help everyone see the work out availablity of the group members. My emails were getting a little confusing. Hopefully everyone will be able to find a few people whose work out times match up with their own availability.
Cheers
Amanda
Amanda
Admin

https://yokotawwlg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Scheduling Empty Work out availability

Post  militarymommy Wed May 27, 2009 8:02 pm

I am available for the 5am workouts at the gym if anyone wants to do Yoga, Aerobics, Spin, or go for a run or something. I am also available after 4:30, but that schedule varies due to my husband working nights. I am also available later evenings if someone wants to go for late walks, runs, or try to hit the gym before closing. Weekend mornings are usually pretty good too. Worst case...give me a call and see if I am free Smile I work 7:30-4:30 M-F. My number is 214-261-6465

militarymommy

Back to top Go down

Scheduling Empty Re: Scheduling

Post  Rachel Thu May 28, 2009 12:53 pm

I am available Monday-Friday from 5:00 p.m. to 8 p.m and anytime on the weekends!
Rachel
Rachel

Back to top Go down

Scheduling Empty The gym tonight!!!

Post  militarymommy Sat May 30, 2009 6:43 am

I'm planning on going to the gym around 6 tonight if anyone would like to join me. I will check the messages before I go and see if anyone wants to come along. I will be doing different types of cardio, some abs, maybe some weights (weight room is scary Smile ) and since I'm military I guess I have to do some push ups too. I will probably be there for a while but if you don't want to stay the whole time (probably 2 hrs) I fully understand.

militarymommy

Back to top Go down

Scheduling Empty My workout

Post  Naoko Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:31 am

Sometime this week, I will workout at the gym. My workout is called Jikyo Jutsu. It is a do-it-yourself body adjustment, stimulating some acupressure points, face, fingers, and feet. With these 31 movements, you can move more than 2oo joints in your body. There is no jumping, hopping, or stepping. You need only yoga mat space. I do yoga practice, so I will mix with it.
I was told that the gym annex yoga room is for squadron exercise and group exercise only. I can use racket ball court if nobody is using, said one of their staff. The room was quite a big room with glass doors.
Yes, I need a yoga mat. I wonder if I can borrow from the gym, or I can buy at BX.
Any idea on how to start or your interest in my workout will be appreciated.
My e-mail address is naoko_lester@yahoo.com.
Thank you for your time,

Naoko

Back to top Go down

Scheduling Empty Re: Scheduling

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum