Yokota AFB Women's Weight Loss Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ear Reflexology

Go down

Ear Reflexology Empty Ear Reflexology

Post  Naoko Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:12 am

Do you know ear reflexology?
Like foot and hand reflexology, ears reflect human body and parts. When you touch your ears, you feel the bone. It reflects vertebrae bones. The inner part of ear reflects some organs. If you have lower back pain, your upper part of ear might be stiff. Gently rub or pull to relieve the tension.
There is a therapy called "mimi tsubo diet" in Japan. Mimi means ear and tsubo means acupoints. They use tiny grains to stimulate certain points, usually one for appetite or cravy control, the other for hormone balance control, and the third for body circulation balance control. This treatment is also used for allergy control in spring.
Next time if you have cravy for certain foods or sweets, gently rubbing your ears might help you.
If you are interested in ear relexology, I will have an exercise class with this information sometime.
Thank you for your time.

Naoko

Back to top Go down

Ear Reflexology Empty Re: Ear Reflexology

Post  Naoko Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:30 pm

I wonder if anyone is interested in "Mimi tsubo diet" if I purchase the therapist-use grain patches from a downtown shop.

Naoko

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum