Yokota AFB Women's Weight Loss Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Health Articles and Websites

2 posters

Go down

Health Articles and Websites Empty Health Articles and Websites

Post  Amanda Thu May 28, 2009 5:10 am

Please post any useful articles or websites that you think could be helpful to our members here.
Please stay away from unhealthy fad diet info. Information on healthy supplements like multivitamins and natural remedies is fine. Did you know that blueberries are suppose to be helpful in getting rid of belly fat!

Info on the health benifits of blueberries
Amanda
Amanda
Admin

https://yokotawwlg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Health Articles and Websites Empty Black Tea

Post  Naoko Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:22 pm

A Japanese medical doctor has been introducing black tea with ginger as detoxication. It helps get rid of excess water or fluid from your body, increasing your metabolism.
There is Yang and Yin theory in the Eastern Medicine.
Yang is positive energy and Yin is negative energy. It runs through your body. When we talk about food, Yang food make your body warm, burning more calories.
Well, I would like to keep explaining more, but this column doesn't accept a long text.
Just I enjoy sipping a cup of hot tea with ground ginger and milk in the morning.

Naoko

Back to top Go down

Health Articles and Websites Empty Re: Health Articles and Websites

Post  Amanda Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:55 pm

I'll have to try that. I like trying new teas. I usually stick to green tea.
Amanda
Amanda
Admin

https://yokotawwlg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Health Articles and Websites Empty Black tea

Post  Naoko Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:42 pm

Amanda wrote:I'll have to try that. I like trying new teas. I usually stick to green tea.

You can and should try something new while you are in Japan. Japan is a paradise for tea lovers. You can enjoy many brand and blend of teas from green tea, Chinese or Eastern tea, to Western tea like mint, chamomile, rose hip, etc.
Green tea has wonderful constituents for healing action, like flavonoid, Vitamin C, etc., but it belongs to Ying food. Fermented tea like black tea or some Chinese tea belong to Yang, which . warm your body, increase your metabolism. Chinese people eat oily food than Japanese, but they maintain their body in good shape. It is said that they drink tea after their meal to help lower body fat and cholesterol. Japanese people are eager to follow their diet.
The other day, I bought black tea with strawberry flavor at a downtown shop. They have a shop in Akishima mall, too. They have today's special tea which you can sample. Across from the shop, there is a green tea shop.

Naoko

Back to top Go down

Health Articles and Websites Empty Black Tea

Post  Naoko Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:07 pm

Watch out for too much caffeine, though. I found non-caffeine black tea and green tea at a local store the other day.

Naoko

Back to top Go down

Health Articles and Websites Empty Re: Health Articles and Websites

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum